The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1048Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 12:41 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

All very beautiful photos fellas!

Here's one not previously posted from March 18, out at the cabin. I took so many that I hadn't really looked at all of them. This one has a few hot spots but the magentas, the green and some violet blues are all evident in it.

Click the image to open in full size.

There's lots of noise in it but it was done at 11 mm, f-4.2, ISO @ 800 with a 20 second shutter.
fysh, jpbfly, jcw355 and 7 others like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-30-2013, 12:50 AM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Positively nebulous on that one Ard! milt
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM

moxnichts will become famous soon enoughmoxnichts will become famous soon enough

That's as good as it gets! Can hardly tell the seasons apart where I live. Have had a couple friends do an Alaska guide trip... Some day!
Old 04-30-2013, 01:26 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys,

Keep me in mind if you decide to come up here mox.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:51 AM

moxnichts will become famous soon enoughmoxnichts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Thanks guys,

Keep me in mind if you decide to come up here mox.
thanks, I'm thinking... and that's where it needs to start. Things are changing in terms of kids moving on with own lives and interests, wife is quite supportive as long as I don't make her a fishing widow every weekend. I know it doesn't really cut it for an Alaskan experience, but we took an Alaskan cruise a few years ago and I cant believe I didn't think of it, head not in the game I guess, but there were a lot of rods being packed along. Every port, the same group was out looking for a place to fish.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:20 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

water in the creek was very high today after 2 days of rain, so I decided to go out and look for salamanders like this Cave Salamander I found yesterday.

but after running into some folks that have never been to the park I ended up showing them around. that all led to an impromptu portrait session, which I think turned out pretty good.

jpbfly, paymaster and frogg like this.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Administrator

A couple of your best to date Mike IMO,

Ard
mbphotos54 likes this.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:30 AM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

thank you.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

I love you b&w pic Mike....is she sad...dreaming...?mystery....also noticed a little detail.....but not sure I'm right.
mbphotos54 likes this.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
I love you b&w pic Mike....is she sad...dreaming...?mystery....also noticed a little detail.....but not sure I'm right.
the image was edited to look like an old slide, there is some weathering added. as far as mood of my photos, I leave that up to the viewers imagination.
frogg likes this.