The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1053Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2013, 09:29 AM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

This guy has been hanging around over the last few weeks. I think he may be after the small frogs in our pond. Not sure what kind of Hawk it is

Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
mcnerney, madjoni and milt spawn like this.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:11 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

As seems to be the case with 90% of the country, temps are badly below normal. For me, that means highs rarely getting above 0 and strong winds bringing the index way down in the -25 to -35 range. Very dificult survival conditions for wildlife. For the birds, it's eat or die. Food energy = boosted motabolism = warmth. This has led to an all out onslaught of my one and only feeder I have up during the winter. Even the most wary birds have chosen the desire to feed over the fear of my lens.

Old 12-31-2013, 12:24 PM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light

The final entry into my One-A-Month Favorite Shots...

December

Far out of this Southern boy's comfort zone... Chicago on Christmas.

Hope you enjoyed these. I encourage everyone to wander back through their piles of pics and select their favorite from each month. Share them here or simply relive the year through the images.

Happy holidays to all!

Mike
Old 12-31-2013, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for completing the calendar....so Happy New Year to you an all the people you love Mike
Old 12-31-2013, 12:49 PM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Thanks for completing the calendar....so Happy New Year to you an all the people you love Mike
And to you and yours, JP. A very happy new year.

Mike
Old 12-31-2013, 01:06 PM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of

Taken while arrowhead hunting in the Owens Valley this Friday past...

PT/TB
Hardyreels, mcnerney, Sep and 3 others like this.

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/
Old 01-03-2014, 09:55 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

sorry for the absence, its been a crazy few months of doing other things took a trip to NC to photograph reptiles, ive had a fun photoshoots, and just really havent been fishing much... sadly. heres a few pics

this one was done for a local magazine

Atlantic beach NC

little pile of pretty Cottonmouths

adult

Black racer

Scarlet King Snake

Rough Green Snake ( my favorite)

baby copperhead

and just for fun

Old 01-03-2014, 10:01 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent shots! Good to see you back posting! milt
Old 01-04-2014, 06:33 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

glad to be back. I need to hit the water soon.. but its going to be arctic cold for the next week... and i hate line freeze so I rarely fish under 30 degrees LOL.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:56 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Far from good photography but you might like view on Zeta valley and rock partridges I got yesterday

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us