The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree951Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:41 AM

lourdios will become famous soon enoughlourdios will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

very nice pics Sep
waouhh Dan , that s unbelievable !!! great picture too
Old 09-25-2009, 08:58 AM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light

GREAT shot, Dan!!!! Where's my 6wt?!?!

Sep
Old 09-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive Dan!What time did you take that pic?
Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Dan and Sep: Wow, you guys are putting up some very fine photography, way to go! Very nice indeed.

Larry
Old 09-28-2009, 08:41 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

JB, the pic was taken on March 17th this year on Trout Run in Pennsylvania...

Dan
Old 09-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Dan I was asking for the time(for it's a rush hour) not the time of the year
Old 09-29-2009, 08:46 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Ahhhh, well JB; of course the pic was taken around 5:00 PM when they were on the way Home...

Dan
Old 09-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Nice stuff fellas!

Once again I want to thank all of you for posting the wonderful photographs! This is one of my favorite threads to visit here because you all post such beautiful stuff. Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

I just came home from setting things ready for winter out at the lake. I took a few photos around the lake while making a trip to the spring for water.

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Above; Mt. Yenlo as seen from the lake last Saturday

Below; This little cabin right on the lake shore reminds me of an old dog faithfully waiting for its master to come back. I have not noticed any activity there for years and so I wonder if the master won't be coming home?

Below; This will help to demonstrate the size of the lake. The photo was taken with a 72mm lens..

Last shot, taken from the front porch, the farthest focal point is on the Shell Hills which are on the other side of Whiskey Lake and I would guess to be about five miles away from the camera. The picture was taken at 640mm.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-29-2009, 01:38 PM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light

Ard, Those are absolutely spectacular!!! Once again, you show us the kind of shots we all strive for. THANKS for sharing and providing, and leading, this fine thread.

Sep
Old 09-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Ard,that's a delight for the eyesIf you see the owner of the cabin ask him if he could rent it to me for a week....in a few years