The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1014Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 08:49 AM

nearnuff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

As the images show, fish live in wonderful places!!
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u.../manofwarb.jpgClick the image to open in full size.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 AM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Jack, I love the picture of the truck and the still.
McChief, I love the pic of your panhead.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Ard,

That is the Eastern Brown Pelican. Here is some information about them.

The Eastern Brown Pelican, is brownish-grey in body and primary feather coloring having a darker underside, white necks and heads crowned with yellow. Their large pouched bills are grey in color and their feet are a solid black. During breeding season the throat becomes chestnut in color and a yellow patch can be seen at the base of the neck. The color of a Pelican’s eyes is striking – irises often of sky-blue ringed in pink. Baby Pelicans are a fluffy lighter brown & often learn to swim before they can fly.

Frank

Eastern Brown Pelican
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:43 AM

MChief is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
McChief, I love the pic of your panhead.
Actually it's a '36 Knucklehead (org EL model). The bike has been in the family for sixty years, of which the last sixteen years it has been mine. Four years ago I turned the bike into the "Bobber" you see now.

But thanks just the same.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MChief View Post
This time I chose random images a little closer to home...

My son
My daughter
My dog
My Harley
My Jeep
Nice hard tail Knuck!
Old 01-26-2009, 09:49 AM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

OK here are a few for ya, The first one is one of the best looking guide on the lake LOL J/K the second one is what happens when you **** off a smallmouth when you put a bomber crankbait in its lips, the third one is my pet out in the front yard, the fourth one is more swans and ducks I took yesterday and I saved the best for last, the sweetest gal I ever meet, my wife
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1121.jpg (101.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1155.jpg (106.8 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1164.jpg (102.3 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1497.jpg (89.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0331.jpg (100.7 KB, 102 views)
Old 01-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

My wife recently put together a smattering of pics, so here they are for your viewing pleasure. lol
http://www.flickr.com/gp/34714497@N04/1074V6

Sorry, but you will have to cut and paste to your browser's address bar. Didn't realize that when I posted.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 01-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Fish,

Adding a link to a post is much easier using the link tool. Here is a link to a FAQ that explains how to use it. This eliminates the need to copy and past the address.

Frank
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

I don't have a lot of fishing photos, but I used to shoot Surf Photos and I have some random other stuff I have taken over the years.....

And, if your really bored, there are a few hundred photos here as well.

Hope you enjoy

Dave
Old 01-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Fish,

Adding a link to a post is much easier using the link tool. Here is a link to a FAQ that explains how to use it. This eliminates the need to copy and past the address.

Frank
Thanks Frank. I'll try again.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*