The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1055Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 12:00 AM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Thats awsome hardy, good to see the ole fuji's, we sell alot of fuji road bikes. the orange bike isnt mine, I have a trek remedy that I have yet to get a cool photo of, usually because if im out for pics im not on the bike. the trail along the creek I have been fishing my crew has not completely reclaimed form the parks being close for 2 years, but soon it will be ridable. my other main hobby is giant scale rc flying, which a few photos Ill have to post.

ride on!

oh I also have a single speed roadbike that is painted to look like wood.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:16 PM

dmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura about

been following the good stuff on this thread. Took my car through the mountains of West Virginia for some fun driving this weekend. Snapped this at a golf course.

Click the image to open in full size.

To me, the journey of learning is almost more fun than arriving at the destination of knowing.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:03 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

one I took yesterday for a friend, My other and primary hobby is Rc giant scale flying. this one is powered by a twin 100cc engine. yes lot of fun! I have 50cc planes due to storage space, lots of fun. and expensive..
Old 07-05-2011, 09:37 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Ard, those shots are awesome, would love to explore country like that...

Yat, great shots of those poppies and the rest of your flowers...

Dan
Old 07-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Thanks Dan,

Mike, How big is that plane? Wow

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-06-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Thanks Dan,

Mike, How big is that plane? Wow
this one i think is 96 inch wingspan with 100cc gas engine for power, it is not mine I have 2 87 inch ws 50CC planes, I know guys that fly 200cc 4 cyclinder planes with 140+wingspan.. but they fly for compition I have no need to go that big. the cost doubles each step you go bigger..
Old 07-12-2011, 08:06 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Trying out some new PP stuff, So far I like it.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 AM

mnshutterbug is on a distinguished road

I forgot to update my new email addy a couple months ago and I see I was missing a lot. Great pics everyone. I haven't done as much photography this summer, but here are probably my 3 recent faves. Everyone loves the Great Gray Owl, but I'm kind of partial to the Yellow Warbler working on her nest with spider silk. At least the bird is doing something interesting. The flower is from my yard.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:45 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Whats not to love about that Great Grey. Such a cool bird.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 07-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

On the river with Boss on the bow, cruising at 20 mph on the way to the cabin.

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

SuSitna; The Sleeping Lady, as seen from 'Scary Tree backwater'.

Taking a break on an island around mile 40;

What it looks like at the cabin at 1:30 AM in mid June, it does not get dark.

Leaving the cabin after all the work was done. It took two days to cut the bush back so that I had a clearing again. The first picture shows how high the grasses get by mid June, about 3.5 foot high.

Looking south on the lake;

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;

Last edited by Hardyreels; 07-12-2011 at 08:34 PM.