The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

Ard: Those are some great shots of an old fishing boat! Thanks for sharing.

Larry
Old 06-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hey Larry,

If you have some pictures from your area how bout putting them up. It has been awhile since anyone posted any new photography. I will flood the thread in a few weeks as I'm getting new stuff every day out.

Yesterday I fished the Little Su and with the runoff from Hatcher Pass and Arc Angel Valley the river is full and has that no see um murky quality that prohibits any sighting of fish unless they show on the surface. Because of conditions I was reduced to anchoring up along some known channels and dredging the bottom hoping for a hit. Not to happen. I did fish some nice riffles that flushed out over a great gravel troth about two foot deep with the wood rod and the new reel hoping to find either salmon or trout hanging around that nice clean gravel but that too was just exercise. I fished a big Skykomish Sunrise (thinking of Frank) but even one of my prettiest flies couldn't turn up a fish.

By Friday or early Saturday morning I'm headed back to the cabin for about ten days so there will be no posts from me after that.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some photos of some mountain streams in the Snowy Mtns just west of Laramie that Lambster took last summer while fishing Wyoming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Douglas Creek2.jpg (41.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg Douglas Creek3.jpg (38.8 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Douglas Creek.jpg (32.2 KB, 101 views)
Old 06-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Here are a few more, Douglas Creek, Encampment River and our float down the North Platte River with Lambster, Kelly and myself at the oars, floating the section from Treasure Island to Saratoga, WY.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DouglasCreek.jpg (82.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Encampment River-North Fork.jpg (40.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg NorthPlatte.jpg (71.7 KB, 100 views)
Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Here are a few photos taken by Lambster. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Larry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lambster1.jpg (55.7 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg Lambster2.jpg (49.2 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg Custom-Brookie-2008.jpg (69.8 KB, 101 views)
Old 06-14-2009, 05:44 AM

glassroddr has a spectacular aura aboutglassroddr has a spectacular aura about

My girlfriend and I took the pup for a first canoe outing. She slept in the canoe the whole time.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:47 AM

glassroddr has a spectacular aura aboutglassroddr has a spectacular aura about

Here are the pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1938.jpg (33.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1951.jpg (62.2 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1964.jpg (63.0 KB, 93 views)
Old 06-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Administrator

glassroddr: Nice photos. You are brave taking a pup on a canoe. I had a lab that loved the water and I used to take her out on the drift boat, but I don't think I would have had the nerve to try a canoe. Heck, one time my son had a nice rainbow on and as he got it close to the boat the fish jumped and simultaneously the lab jumped in after the fish. It was pretty funny until we tried pulling the soaking wet dog back in the boat (the dog weighed 95 lbs dry).

Larry
Old 06-24-2009, 08:40 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold

I'm humbled by the previous photos. Mine are just snapshots, some of yours are works of art
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP1322.jpg (97.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP1451.jpg (95.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP1460.jpg (77.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP1442.jpg (83.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP1469.jpg (96.9 KB, 71 views)
Old 06-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Pretty dandy stuff for 'snap shots' Fishn. Post some more,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;