The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree1014Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Show us Your Photography

It'll be a long while and a wish for 80* here. Here is another picture that was in the camera that I had forgotten taking. A happy cow moose eating away at the tops of some birch trees I dropped a week ago. She camped here for 3 days and then moved on. All together I've put down 20 trees for duel purposes, fire wood for next winter, and to provide much needed browse for my local moose.

Click the image to open in full size.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-21-2012, 11:10 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Snapped a shot with my phone camera while out walking the dog tonight. I liked the reflection across the pool. Thinking of heading back with a proper camera soon enough!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 03-21-2012, 11:16 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

cool shot aj....definitley slr worthy!

casey

ARFE
Old 03-22-2012, 05:17 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

heck yeah AJ. would be a cool shot with a slr just to have manual focus. watch out for securty folks, they tend to hate slrs pointed at govmt' building..
Old 03-27-2012, 07:41 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

tonight photo test. what to do with electric powered glider, and gopro.. with time lapse. yep going to be using this often.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Dude that is way too SOG

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 03-27-2012, 09:10 PM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light

Some serious toys! FUN!!!

Sep
Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 PM

txshane has a spectacular aura abouttxshane has a spectacular aura abouttxshane has a spectacular aura about

I had a really cool adventure Sunday afternoon. Got to go to a nearly inaccessible little slot canyon in the Texas Panhandle. Ranchers have owned the ranch since the 50s, and the wife didn't even know this place existed (it's a LARGE ranch).

Last edited by txshane; 04-27-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:53 PM

really nice job on the canyon shots!. talking about cool toys, the camera plane is a junky thing... I fly 50cc aerobatic planes usally. heres some cool video i took a few years ago with my old gopro. alot more to watch on my channel.

KMP Husky HCRCM Field Over Flight - YouTube

too many expensive hobbies for me.. most of the videos on there are mine
Old 03-28-2012, 11:01 PM

dare I say this,, but instead of fishing today I photographed some salamanders.