The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Wish you could join us Ard, but after being in Mecca for all these years I'm afraid you would be greatly disapointed with the fish of the Green. lol
Fish are fish, there are no bad trout...................... well maybe a bunch of stockies would get old quick but wild fish on a beautiful river.............that's a good thing.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Larry,

The metal art is 'OUTSTANDING' you must be proud of him. I love it.

Ard
Ard: You bet, Thanks!

Fysh: Yes it looks like we are in for some snow, originally it looked like Sun/Mon and now they are saying Mon/Tues/Wed. We are justing hanging in there and waiting to see what really happens. We will keep you posted of any changes in plans.

Larry
Old 03-29-2009, 04:13 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Snow or no snow, I wish I could be on that trip. The Green is high on my "Gotta Fish" list and doing it with you guys would just be icing on the cake.
Good luck, pray for sun, and bring back lots of pics.
Yat
Old 03-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Yat: Thanks for the well wishes, we are all keeping our fingers crossed that the wx doesn't preclude us from going. It's just started snowing here in Laramie. Maybe we can get you over there during the Cicadas hatch in June.

Larry
Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 PM

dorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nice

I am in no matter the weather, barring any extreme winter storm. I don't mind fishing in wet weather. Don't get me wrong, I wish it would be better, but if the weather is mid 30's to mid 40's with occasional flurries/showers I would still fish it.

The latest report I checked said lower 40's with rain/snow mixed for Th. and Fr.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

That's about where I am Dorian. I do not mind a little weather, I just don't want to end up there in a big storm, been there done that. lol

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian.ducker View Post
I am in no matter the weather, barring any extreme winter storm. I don't mind fishing in wet weather. Don't get me wrong, I wish it would be better, but if the weather is mid 30's to mid 40's with occasional flurries/showers I would still fish it.

The latest report I checked said lower 40's with rain/snow mixed for Th. and Fr.
Sounds just about perfect to me guys.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

That's a heat wave!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Administrator

I don't mind the wx either, its just getting from here to there that has me a liitle worried, but I'm keeping a close eye on the forecast. Going west from Laramie you have to cross Arlington and Elk Mountain areas which can be really treacherous in a snow storm.

Larry
Old 03-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Super Moderator

Yea, same for Evanston to Green River.

Larry, Seen a fishin show today and they were fishing the Gray Reef. I think I gotta go there. It looked like prime Streamer water.

I think fishing Streamers will be the only way I fish this year on the South Fork.