The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Shout out" thread....

Likewise Mr Ducker.
Is skibum still considering joining Greenfest 09'?

Holy Moly what a juicy darn storm that was today, it just went on and on and on and on.
Out @4:00am this morning and just got in. Yes my butt is draggin on the floor. lol
Time for some beer, dinner, a very long hot shower, and some shut eye because I have a feeling that I may be out again early.

I am so ready for the growing season again, I miss my mowers and the smell of fresh cut grass.

******EDIT***** I must be tired, just realized that I put this in the old "Shout" thread.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Dorian: Same goes here, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting out on the river and fishing together!

Fysh: I tried sending a reply to your PM but your mailbox is full!

Larry
Old 02-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooo bumbed
Old 02-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Joni

What's up, the winter wx and no fishing getting you down?

Larry
Old 02-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I get the fishing fix, but I cut back Band Playing to every 6 weeks and out of all the other weeks, seems the good stuff always falls on the ONE WEEKEND!
I can't win.........
Old 02-18-2009, 04:10 PM

dorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nice
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Hey all! Just found the new shout out thread and wanted to jump in! MTskibum....any chance you are coming to the green with us? You could borrow one of my rods if you want to and we could carpool from my place. Just throwing it out there.

Joni, I just read the bad news....too bad you can't make it, it is hard to get these things to work out for everybody. Is Mojo in the band also, or is he still going to try to fish with us?

He is the Harp player and sound engineer so he is stuck here with me.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Joni:

You saying you have a gig pop up on the Green River fly fishing dates! Well if so that's a real bummer I was looking forward to meeting you and Mojo, but its not the end of the world, I'm sure there will be another time and place.

Larry
Old 02-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Administrator

MtSkiBum:

Sorry hear about your bad luck last week. Dang loosing two rods in one week has to hurt!

Any chance you will be able to make it to the Green River fishing trip? If you can make it to Idaho Falls, you could hook up with Dorian and ride down with him.

Larry
Old 02-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Administrator

Yatahey: Glad to see you posting again, you been doing any fishing this winter?

Larry
Old 02-21-2009, 07:12 PM

Location: Bozeman, MT and Sheridan, WY but now Houston, Texas
MTskibum has a spectacular aura aboutMTskibum has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
MtSkiBum:

Sorry hear about your bad luck last week. Dang loosing two rods in one week has to hurt!

Any chance you will be able to make it to the Green River fishing trip? If you can make it to Idaho Falls, you could hook up with Dorian and ride down with him.

Larry
I might be able to make it now. My truck cracked its engine block this week, when it rains its pours.

However, i took out a big student loan this semester, and i have about 1k out of it i can use for a vehicle, and i might be able to throw my tax return at the vehicle as well. So i might have a vehicle that can make it to idaho falls, but right now i just dont know.

On the plus side i had a date with that girl yesterday, it went pretty well.

And i had got a B+ on my exam this last week in a senior level engineering class.