The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 09:38 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromney View Post
July 16th and 17th. PM sent
Just sent you a PM back. Sorry I can't make it!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 06-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I talked with Pam and the timing is great, she has the 15th off also. Count us in......

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old 06-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh' View Post
I talked with Pam and the timing is great, she has the 15th off also. Count us in......
I'll be there also! Fysh, you better change your "location" from "patching waders" to "Getting Fly Line Wet"! LOL!

Larry
Old 08-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh' View Post
Rugby is for girlie men!
and for girls too...now you're a rugby fan...sure you'll enjoy these videos Fysh
these girls are lucky...their coach is a quiet and polite guyhe never shouts
Old 08-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Rugby is cool!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/

Old 09-23-2010, 08:46 PM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

We need to get this thread going again....hello?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:05 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Clint: What's up, you been getting out for any fishing?

Larry
Old 09-23-2010, 09:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Have you guys heard from fysh lately? I was wondering......................

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-23-2010, 09:25 PM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

Since being back from McCall I haven't been out. I'm getting out with Josh this Saturday on a local river and the weather should be good. I haven't taken fish pictures much lately so I'll scratch that itch too

Haven't herd from fysh in a while. I did see him say in the chatbox that he'd been busy getting ready for fall and chasing steel, that lucky guy!

Clint

Last edited by cromney; 09-23-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: I still need to get your videos to you Larry!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Clint: I haven't been out either other than going camping last weekend down at Dowdy Lake in the Red Feathers Lakes area, roughly 40 miles nw of Ft Collins, but the reason for the trip was to hook into a trout for my grandson to reel in and we did that for him, he was pretty excited.
I'm going out this weekend, but haven't decided on the destination yet. I'm kind of toying with the idea of making a run up to the Bighorn for a couple days or maybe hitting the Cody area or possibly just staying around here and hitting some of the local lakes. Too many good waters and so little time! LOL!

Larry