The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 01:57 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: The Shout Out Thread!

Hey Guys

Guess the plans are all set for the 16th. All I have left is doing some streaker shopping, get my replacement full sink line put on my reel and pick up the lunch. Totally psyched for this trip on new water. See you at 9:00AM on the 16th!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 10-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Fysh', mcnerney and Davo,

You guys have a good trip and enjoy that beautiful river. I think you are too early for the Browns that move up river to spawn but I might be wrong. I wish I was there with you.

Frank
Old 10-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Frank: Thanks! You're probably right but we wanted to get together while the good wx is still here.

Larry
Old 10-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

You may be right Frank, hopefully with the cooler weather the last couple weeks the Browns will be starting to get there groove on.

I'm looking forward to it (even more since Dave's bringing lunch). Could be hoppers....could be streamers? I know what I'm throwing. If that doesn't work..... I'll drop a nymph or two, this river does nymph well.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 10-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Fysh: I know what you mean it will be hard to tell what to start with. While at my son's place this weekend the hoppers are still out in force so who knows what we will find!

Larry
Old 10-11-2010, 12:10 PM

cromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nicecromney is just really nice

Wow, I've missed a lot while I was out last out over the weekend(got home 12 hrs ago). Gabe or Josh can't make it this weekend so I'll be flying solo. Can't wait to get out with you guys and meet Davo!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I may end up coming up on Friday instead, just found out the high school football game is on Wednesday this week due to U.E.A. weekend.
If I can get my work done I'll probably end up heading up early and staying in the back of the 4-Runner.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 10-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh' View Post
I may end up coming up on Friday instead, just found out the high school football game is on Wednesday this week due to U.E.A. weekend.
If I can get my work done I'll probably end up heading up early and staying in the back of the 4-Runner.
Fysh: Are you planning on coming up early enough to fish with us on the float Friday or just coming in the evening?

Larry
Old 10-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

I'm hoping to make it over to float Friday with you guys.
It's going to be tight though as far as me getting my schedule taken care of 'cuz my "worker Bee" and his girlfriend have gone to Fiji for 10 days, and with the cooler mornings I have to get a later start. It's a good thing the growing season is slowing way down.

Larry I'm bringing a big box of fishing tapes for you to take home and check out, I'm sure there is some stuff you will be interested in.

Too bad Josh (Kinger) and Gabe cannot make it, couple of really nice guys that Cromney runs with.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh' View Post
I'm hoping to make it over to float Friday with you guys.
It's going to be tight though as far as me getting my schedule taken care of 'cuz my "worker Bee" and his girlfriend have gone to Fiji for 10 days, and with the cooler mornings I have to get a later start. It's a good thing the growing season is slowing way down.

Larry I'm bringing a big box of fishing tapes for you to take home and check out, I'm sure there is some stuff you will be interested in.

Too bad Josh (Kinger) and Gabe cannot make it, couple of really nice guys that Cromney runs with.
Fysh: Sounds good, depending on your status we might head up river and do some wade fishing until you get there, but won't do anything until we talk on the cell Friday morning.

Larry