The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Shout Out Thread!

Thanks Milt!
milt spawn likes this.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 12-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Emailed Mark some weeks ago but got no reply...that's worrying.
HRD reemerged on the chat....and keeps on emailing good jokes
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi All.
Just to let you all know seeing I haven't been around for over a week I'm still Breathing & above The Grass.
Also it's that time again,a Mate & I have just arrived home after Visiting another Mate & His Wife's Cattle Station to attend his annual Christmas Party.
We flew from Sydney to Cairns,hired a vehicle & drove about 800km,to & from his property,a small 64,000 Acres or 100 sq miles,the one we drove through to his place is over A Million Acres,the location/time of year is in one of The Hottest regions of Australia for that time,the temperatures never fell below 32 Degrees C,up to 43 Degrees C.
Believe me it was hot Welding & doing some jobs which he hasn't been able to get time to do.
So now I'm back in a Cooler Climate from about 18 -27 degrees C.
Cheers.
Brian.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Brian: That is some HOT wx to be welding in, must have been pretty difficult.
We have friends just outside Pinedale that own a 10,000 acre ranch, I thought that was big! Can't imagine trying to maintain a piece of property that big.

Larry

Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi Larry. It was really hot Welding,incidently it's all Scrub Country,onlyCattle Breeding Country,they can't run sheep because of The Dingoes,there's no richness in the Grass,The Cattle eat 65% Scrub,35% Grass.
Most of The Mustering in that area is done with Choppers,however further south where other mates also have properties of 10,000,40,000 & 32,000 acres is better more open cleared fattening country where both Cattle & Sheep are run.
Brian.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:57 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Need some NE saltwater reports! Where are you Swirlchaser? Hope your getting through the Sandy mess Marco! Missing those SI , Jersey and everything in between stuff as well as what rods your building!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 04-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Friday April 12, and it's another beautiful sunny morning here outside Wasilla Alaska. There's still a bunch of snow from the weekend storms that extended into this past Tuesday but since the snow quit skies are sunny but it remains cold, just 1* this morning but sooner or later it'll break.

By the way, I had a PM from Davo the other day! He is alive and well and says he'll be posting soon I will give him a call tonight,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-11-2014, 08:41 PM

winstonwt will become famous soon enoughwinstonwt will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: The Shout Out Thread!

I joined this site last year and not regretted it one bit.Today i posted 2 sage fly rods for sale,the first one sold within 5 minutes,the other one within 30 minutes.All the members on this site are the best.I will continue to visit this site every day as i have been doing,most of the time continually off and on all day.
Hardyreels and milt spawn like this.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:56 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future

Has anyone heard from Von Behr lately ? I haven't had my surf fishing report fix lately, and I miss it !
Seriously.... Anybody heard from him lately ?
milt spawn likes this.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:17 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Rogue wave. Last time I checked he had logged in early in the month, but not since, may be just busy or vacationing. How about Pocono? Have not heard from him in quite a while. JP? milt
siege likes this.