The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Shout Out Thread!

A new thread for all to drop in and say Hello.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 PM

Troutwhisperer will become famous soon enoughTroutwhisperer will become famous soon enough
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

hey everybody,

First owe yeah,lol

Hey anybody having any luck this year yet in Montana, ive been stuck inside tying lots of flies for this coming season.

"I have a river runs through it on blue ray, so yeah, I guess you could say I know a thing or two about fly fishing."

http://mtwhitefish.blogspot.com
Old 02-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

WOHOO! Here we go again!
Now what was that link to the camp grounds at the Green LOL
Old 02-09-2009, 09:17 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute

I read the thread title too quickly, and thought this was the Shootout Thread. I was wondering if it was a rod shootout, etc.

Having realized the true meaning.....WHAZZUP????
Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Just so you all know, I'M STILL ALIVE.

And dancing.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
WOHOO! Here we go again!
Now what was that link to the camp grounds at the Green LOL

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 02-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi to all,

Here is a copy of a post I made on the old Shout Out Thread. We need to start posting in this thread instead of the old thread.

Hi to all,

Fysh, I have not deleted any other threads recently. What has happen is I started to delete old post in this thread and discovered it was too much work. That is why I suggested a new thread. I can deleted the old thread with one action.

As a side effect to deleting the thread we will all lose some post count. That is not a big deal to me. Does anyone else have a problem with deleting the old thread and losing some post count?

The reason I wanted to delete the thread is the amount of memory it is taking up. It doesn't contain detailed information that others might want to look up. So only the most recent post are relevant.

So how about some feed back about deleting this thread and using the 2009 Shout Out Thread instead?

Frank
Old 02-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Frank... I wondered how you were going to do that.
No problem with me...now if I could do that to my age!!!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

I have no problem with it Frank.

Why am I so tired? oh yea I had to get up @ 2:00 am to get the crew going. I'm getting too darned old for this snow removal ****. lol. And I have the easier job of riding the 4-wheeler with a plow and delegating to my crew as to what I want them to be doing and where.

Next year I'm gonna be the one sitting in the warm truck listening to my favorite tunes while plowing. I should have bought the plow this year, it would have been paid off already.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I agree Frank... I wondered how you were going to do that.
No problem with me...now if I could do that to my age!!!!!

Joni, just do what my wife does and celebrate your 26th birthday year after year.