The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 04:24 PM

larrysmith9865 is on a distinguished road
Default kick back and think

since I moved from the wyoming waters I grown to love so much to go out and get that trout when I wanted I honestly miss it. I have pics of all the places and all the fish I caught on my wall and I know it gives me great pleasure to remember those trips. I know in these days of concern and wondering what tomorrow brings it gives me a sence of peace to know that not everyone and just a few have been to where I have and got the fish and peacefulness that I have enjoyed in my trips flyfishing. So all those whom lost your jobs or is just feeling down because its one of those days THINK BACK cause we have the great honor to have those memories that most dont have. TO be out in the middle of that water with out flies flying and our fish jumping and our hearts where they belong, Good fishing to all and to all good luck
Old 06-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kick back and think

Larry,
It's good to see you around again. Where you been?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 06-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi larrysmith,

You are lucky that you have the pictures. I spent 15 years in Alaska and don't have any pictures. What few I took have been lost in several moves. I will always have the memories but a few pictures would be great.

Frank
Old 06-19-2009, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Larry. I hope you still are getting out on the water--- any water. Something about being hip deep and watching a fly dance in the current seems to soothe the soul.

mark
Old 06-19-2009, 08:41 AM

Steelhead Junkie will become famous soon enough

larrysmith9865,

Very well said. I cannot agree more,

Steelhead Junkie
Old 06-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

larrysmith9865: Well said! Good to see you posting again, where are you now located, when you post it still shows Casper, WY.

Larry
Old 06-22-2009, 04:18 PM

larrysmith9865 is on a distinguished road

Fyshstykr and Frank yea been moving alot in coloradosprings right now love it lots of great fishing here. But got a new job heading to cookeville tennessee july 6th looking forward to that to HOPE THEY HAVE TROUT good to be back
Old 07-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Keep us posted on the TN fishing, once you get settled.

Larry