The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > The Lodge Den

The Lodge Den Sit down, kick back and discuss other topic with other forum members... Controversial subjects not allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:44 AM

LenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to beholdLenHarris is a splendid one to behold
Default OT: Cooking "Kasespaetzle"

Click the image to open in full size.

Just got done making the spaetzle

I thinly sliced up 3/4 lb Farmers Ham
Browned the onions in butter
grated my 1/2 lb gruyere and 1/2 pound butter kase

Going to mix it up and let it set for a little a while so the onions can
flavor the entire dish.

Will fire it up around up 4pm. Will let it cook about 30 minutes
Afterward I will top it with some well browned onions.

Will steam some asparagus to go with it.

We will be eating well in the Harris house tonight.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OT: Cooking "Kasespaetzle"

I get no pic when clicking the 'x' above, what gives? I need a pic to complete the image! lol.

Sounds good though. I think?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 06-18-2009, 10:20 AM

Auntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to all

If need be, it's worth a google!! Be prepared to add a good 25 pounds to the old butt just looking at it!!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how I yearn for those younger days when we could eat anything we wanted and not have to worry about it. lol

Ok I 'googled' it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cak2/2497780518/ Yes I would eat it!!

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 PM

mobile390 is on a distinguished road
Red face wholesale china mobile phones

Johnston made his comments at a news conference Thursday at the office of his attorney, Rex Butler.Johnston came forward, Butler said, because Alaskans want to know why Palin has decided to resign. She made the announcement last Friday.Johnston also is pursuing his own book deal. He is working as a carpenter while also pursuing a movie deal.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:52 AM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: wholesale china mobile phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile390 View Post
Johnston made his comments at a news conference Thursday at the office of his attorney, Rex Butler.Johnston came forward, Butler said, because Alaskans want to know why Palin has decided to resign. She made the announcement last Friday.Johnston also is pursuing his own book deal. He is working as a carpenter while also pursuing a movie deal.
What the hell does this have to do with anything on this thread? You've been reported as spam.