The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Lower Mid-U.S.

Lower Mid-U.S. Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:14 AM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default MO anglers

so who all is ready for March 1st to get here...man i know i am have went a few times to the parks for some winter fishing but im ready for season to get here....got me a new rod reel setup to use and all kinds of other goodies...been tryin to tie up a few to stock up and still need to get a new pair of waders but i think im set how bout you all

wont be able to get out till the first weekend and im sure ill have to fight the crowds as usual but ill be out there prob gonna go to meramac spring first weekend how bout you all where you goin
Old 02-08-2010, 10:18 PM

crittergetter is just really nicecrittergetter is just really nicecrittergetter is just really nicecrittergetter is just really nice
Default Re: MO anglers

Like last year my wife and I will be at Bennett. Opening day is just like going to MU/KU tail gate party in KC. It is about the party in the parking lot and somewhere fishing happens.

Last year was a record for us. 16 degree's at whistle. Our rods, line and reals froze up. And to top it off at the 55 gallon fire drum while passing a shot of Jack around some 9 year old turd was showing his 4 fish grinning from ear to ear and being a bit arrogant for his age

CritterGetter
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 AM

fish_gypsy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MO anglers

I'll probably be out fishing...but well away from any of the parks

http://www.fishgypsy.wordpress.com