The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 09:03 PM

i_throw_bugs is on a distinguished road
Default New member- Atlanta, GA

Hello all! I'm Dylan, 21, from the burbs of Atlanta. I'm very impressed with this forum and can't wait to pull some knowledge. I'm still pretty new to fly fishing, only been into it about two and a half years now, but have become engrossed in it. Its easy to say it's a passion of mine. I'm a trout fisherman, but want to hit the coast for some red fish and eventually tarpon, but I need funding first. I mostly fish different parts of the Chattahoochee, either wading or on my kayak. I also fish the Toccoa several times a year, as well as small creeks and streams in North GA. So far, I'm really impressed with the site here, and hope to contribute some of the things I've learned and found elsewhere.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member- Atlanta, GA

Dylan: Welcome aboard! You're less than an hour south of Lambster (another GA forum member). You should send him a PM if you have questions on the Hooch or Toccoa, (be sure to tell him Larry said to say Hi) he knows those waters well as he is a fly fishing guide and would be more than willing to offer advice. www.GeorgiaFlyGuide.com

Larry

Old 02-09-2011, 07:23 AM

chi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to behold

Welcome!

Cheers,
Mike.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Dylan,

I lived down in Newnan for a couple years so I kinda know your neck of the woods. Beautiful country and some really great trout fishing if a fella sniffs it out. I had a tributary to Oak Creek on my land and used to get some Pumkinseed there that were really fun to fish for when I couldn't travel up north.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Dylan... looking forward to seeing some reports and pics