The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 11:18 AM
CzechRM is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy!

Hi all! First off, I have to say this forum is awesome! There is SO much knowledge revolving here, thank you to the moderators for doing an awesome job!

I am relatively new to the fly fishing world, and am quickly falling in love with it. I am a Colorado native and currently live in good ol' Salt Lake City, Utah and from what I hear there is some awesome fishing to be had around here.

Again, this forum is awesome - thanks to all who take part in it!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Howdy!

Hi CzechRM,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you are enjoying the forum. We have many members from your general area. They don't seem to have any problem finding nice fish.

If you are going to be asking questions it would be helpful if you added your general location to your profile. Click on UserCP at the top of the page and it will take you to your control page.

Frank
Old 07-14-2009, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Howdy!

CzechRM-

Welcome to the board, glad you found us. We have a bunch of folks out your way, and there have been some awesome pics of Utah fish, so i think you are in the right place

mark