The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 09:50 PM

llsmketr is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie

Hello All,

This is my first post here. I am new to this site (duh ) and fairly new to fly fishing. Really quick about me: I started fly fishing last summer after I got hurt at work. Doc said no more active jobs or sports. Suck!! I was in law enforcement (Sorry ) and firefighting and that was my life. I am not yet 30 and that sucks even more. So I took up fly fishing. Sadly I only got in a couple of days last summer before a surgery that has laid me up until last month. Anyway I really enjoy it and now it is almost all I think about. I love the outdoors and the places that fly fishing can take a person. Hopefully one day it will be me! Anyways hello again to all and I look forward to a fun time here!!!

llsmketr
Old 04-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Hey I will say welcome. This forum is a little quieter than a lot of others I am on. Sorry about the misfortunes that you have had to deal with and I hope the fly fishing Gods look down on you often and in a big way
Old 04-12-2006, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones

Welcome to the forum... and welcome to fly fishing. Fly fishing has a way of taking one's mind off of their hardships... I know... I've been there too. A peaceful high mountain stream will melt your worries away.

Thanks for joining and let us know how we can help.

Steve

Old 04-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Welcome to the group! Please let us know how we can help

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:50 PM

llsmketr is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys. Joni, I like quiet sometimes so that will be good. After all, if the rivers were like a wal-mart line then I don't think we would love the sport like we do. Just a thought.

llsmketr

llsmketr