The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 12:22 PM

get bent is on a distinguished road
Default hello from Utah

Hello everybody! I'm Ashton, a fly fisherman under development from UT. I'm looking for some help to make the small amount of time I have for fishing as tangle free as possible. I'll probably be a lurk mostly but I wanted to introduce myself.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello from Utah

Hey Bent,
Good to have another Utahn on the forum. There are a few of us around the fire.

Where do you spend most of your time fishin?

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 07-20-2009, 11:54 AM

get bent is on a distinguished road

I like to hit a few places along mirror lake highway every summer if I can get to it but this year I've had to stick very close (baby boy on the way) so I have only made a couple trips up the cottonwoods. Every other Sunday or so I have to make a trip down to Thanksgiving Point, and I'm thinking that I should bring my fly fishing gear and make a quick trip up american fork. Or if I'm lazy just walk down to the jordan and sling some bait.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Uintah's, but don't get to fish them very often.
Hope all goes well with the baby, I'm sure you will have much to teach him in a few years.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 07-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Get Bent....welcome. I love the Creeks in the mountains. I live like 8 minutes from Millcreek.
I want to build a nice little 6'6" 2 weight glass, he, he, he.
I went up American Fork yesterday and for the end of July, that thing is still raging! Good day all in all though.

Click the image to open in full size.

If you get up the Mill give a shout!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

hey get bent, welcome to the board and congrats on the kid "under development" hopefully you'll have a fishing buddy in a few years.

Glad you found us and welcome aboard.

mark