The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 10:51 PM

Azhic13 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from the valley of the sun!

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi. Just found the site, and hopeing to find some good information. Just started fly fishing this spring, and am loving it, wishing I could have made more spring white mountain trips, but there's always next year.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:42 AM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from the valley of the sun!

Hi Azhic,
Welcome to the sport and the forum. I look forward in reading your posts.

MP
Old 07-21-2009, 02:28 PM

DryFlyGuy has a spectacular aura aboutDryFlyGuy has a spectacular aura aboutDryFlyGuy has a spectacular aura about

Hello and welcome. I just moved from the Valley of the Sun. Whereabouts Maricopa County do you call home?
Old 07-21-2009, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Azhic- glad you found us. There's a lot of helpful folks here so feel free to post and ask questions or whatever. Just make yourself at home, and welcome to the board.

mark
Old 07-22-2009, 09:10 AM

Azhic13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryFlyGuy View Post
Hello and welcome. I just moved from the Valley of the Sun. Whereabouts Maricopa County do you call home?
I'm over in the chandler area right now.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:07 AM

flyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of lightflyguy66 is a glorious beacon of light

i do a lot of fishing in the gila wilderness just across the border in sw new mexico. it is lonely, roadless wilderness country. if you ever want "the tour" of one of america's truly amazing last great places, give me a shout.
UPSTREAM, publisher
Fly Fishing News, columnist