The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 10:53 AM

tomfish is on a distinguished road
Default Newb from Texas

Hey whats up guys and gals?Just put my rifle in the safe and starting to get my fishing gear in order.This looks like a really informative site.I live in Rowlett(outside Dallas), i do most of my fishing for bass in north east Texas at eagle landing lake.My family has always since the 70's vacation in Buena Vista, Colo.Caught my first trout on a fly in the late 80"s at the mouth of twin lakes with a shakespere rod and automatic real(awesome experience).Been hooked ever since.I have gotten into bass fishing with a fly recently and loving it.Long story short glad to be here.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newb from Texas

Tom: Welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to your posts and fishing stories! There are some great folks on this forum that are more than willing to help with your questions so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Larry
Old 01-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

onboard this great forum
By the way have seen Pamela Ewing in town recently?....going to get another yellow card for this one
Old 01-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Welcome aboard! The South Platte near Hartsel is one of my favorite spots in the world to fish.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tom welcome to the forum-- glad you found us. We have a lot of members down your way.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:32 PM

fish_gypsy is on a distinguished road

Glad you made it, Tom. This site's been an invaluable resource for me, I hope it is for you as well.

http://www.fishgypsy.wordpress.com
Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to sharing information with you. If you tie, you might want to check out some of the fly swaps going on right now. If you don't tie we can help you get started.

Frank
Old 01-07-2010, 01:11 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Tom, Welcome to the Forum...Watch JBB... He can be naughty...

Dan
Old 01-13-2010, 01:08 PM

tomfish is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcomes,look forward to learning a lot from you guys and sharing some good stories.