The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 05:41 PM

al_a has a spectacular aura aboutal_a has a spectacular aura aboutal_a has a spectacular aura about
Default Saying howdy...

I just found this forum. I have lived all my life in the Missouri Ozarks, but have been visiting the West, and especially Montana, fly fishing for more than 15 years, and have owned land and a cabin near the Yellowstone for four years. Last year we found a house on the Yellowstone outside of Livingston that we could afford, so now we will be splitting time living in Montana and Missouri.

I am a passionate river fisherman, mostly for smallmouth bass in Missouri, but I love fly fishing for trout on the rivers of the West. I'm active on Ozarkanglers.com concerning fishing in Missouri and Arkansas, and I'm glad to find a place on the web where I can indulge my other passion...outside of actually fishing, I love to discuss fishing!
Old 04-03-2011, 07:17 PM

woodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nice
Default Re: Saying howdy...

I am also new to the forums as well as fly fishing but welcome aboard!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice

Al. It must be nice to share your time between to beautiful places. I look forward to reading your posts.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:18 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome al_a

As you soon will discover we love photos and stories and welcome them from newbies and seniors. Also check out the search site, lots of good stories and info hidden in there.

Dave
Old 04-04-2011, 08:37 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Welcome to the Forum Al...Looking forward to lots of pics and reports...

Dan
Old 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Al. Lots of us share the same passions. Good to have you here.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you joined up here Al- you live in some great fly fishing country. Make yourself at home!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:00 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum..