The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 10:30 PM
bloodhound2

Default Back with new membership

Hello again Everyone,
I haven't been on in quite awhile but this is whats going on.
I have gotten out of the military and now live in Wausau WI. and my wife is fast becoming a great fly angler as i have to show off the pics of this fish she caught on my Redfly2 9'6" 7 WT on a #12 Copper beaded Prince I Tied on an Allen hook. enjoy guys and cannot wait to get back to discussion.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by bloodhound2; 06-06-2011 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Photo editing
Old 06-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Back with new membership

Welcome back !!

Here is a link that will help you to post pictures, your photo link worked although your lovely wife and her fish came through about the size of a postage stamp for me.

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...ure-nafff.html

Again, welcome back and thank you for your service to America.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-05-2011, 11:16 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome back
thank you

casey

ARFE
Old 06-06-2011, 07:31 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Bloodhound welcome back, and I'll also add my thanks for your service to our country.

Dan
Old 06-06-2011, 10:37 PM
bloodhound2

Your all welcome for the service thing, many members also are in or have family in the services and I salute them all as well. Soon I will have more photos of her stealing my rod and catching nice Midwest beasts. Until then I wish everyone tight lines and light winds.

Last edited by bloodhound2; 06-06-2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Removing irrelevant sentence
Old 06-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Bloodhound2 welcome back and congrats to your wife-- looking forward to more of your posts-- maybe your wife will let you fish a bit too.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:48 PM
bloodhound2

thanks peregrines,
I am so glad I am able to get on the forums again and absorb the gold mine of knowledge within these very threads, i will eventually post a picture of the exact fly and some more of my twisted hybrid flies i have been cooking up.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Bloodhound, welcome back, nothing better than a wife that fly fishes!

Larry

Old 06-15-2011, 08:38 PM
bloodhound2

your right Mcnerney
My wife and I have no greater thrill than catching beautiful trout like this and the many 6" to 13" native brook trout out of the same couple holes right under a flowage/ dam, my wife is trying to learn as much as she can, I tell her that she has almost perfected the single handed spey casting techniques and she doesn't even know what that means, but she is learning faster than I could ever imagine. thanks Guys and Gals I will add more nice fish pics as they are caught (and released)