The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2006, 12:36 AM

Caneybuff is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Buffalo Valley, TN

Greetings from Buffalo Valley, TN, on the Caney Fork River. Moved out here from the Nashville area four years ago when I retired a little early from the TVA. I feel like I am one of the luckiest men in the world being able to live here and fish in my own backyard just about anytime I want to. Average hours on stream per week is about 24 plus or minus a little. ( I have a great understanding wife!) Favorite is tossing a dry fly, but we don't get a lot of that activity so mostly I am nymphing. Have met some great guys and gals here and love all of em, have made a whole gang of great friends, have met a few not so nice and try to give em their space. I'm looking forward to having years of real quality time with my friends, my son, and my grandchildren on this great little tailwater and the other trout streams in the area, or anywhere for that matter. Oh yeah, I have managed to write my book already and it's published and getting good reviews on Amazon so I can concentrate on fishing and gardening .. in that order. Glad to be here.

Dan
Old 09-15-2006, 12:40 AM

fshfanatic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hello from Buffalo Valley, TN

[SIGN]Welcome to NAFFF![/SIGN]

Welcome!
Old 09-15-2006, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello from Buffalo Valley, TN

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you are well set up and enjoying the fishing life.

What is the title of your book?

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.