The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 06:46 PM

hogwild is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Razorback Country!

My name is Rick, aka HogWild and by the grace of the Good Lord I have the privelge of living in an amazing outdoorsman's paradise here in Arkansas. I grew up on the Little Red River chasing the big browns and beautiful rainbows and it wasn't until approvimately 10 years ago that I began to fly fish. Since, I can think of little else, except for Razorback football...HA!

I've recently decided to upgrade my gear and have been living on the internet, much to my wife's displeasure, reading reviews and comparing prices. This is what has led me here and I'm grateful to have finally found a place that I can share my love for this sport. I'll picking your minds regularly and hopefully, at some point, will actually contribute something worthy of discussion.

Regards,

HogWild
Old 06-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Razorback Country!

Rick: Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you join us! Looking forward to your fishing reports on the rivers in your area, especially the Little Red. I have seen TV shows on that piece of water but never seen it in person, but it looks to be some pretty fine water.

Larry
Old 06-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Rick welcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts.

i hope you've dried out from all the floods down there and all your streams are in good shape -- you've got a heck of a fishery down there. That flood at the campground was tragic and it looked pretty wild on TV, with streams rising 20 feet in a matter of hours.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hey Rick,

You're gonna like it here, only thing is I always give the same answers when you ask which rod or reel to buy.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;