The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 09:13 PM
cariboo87

Default Hello everyone!

Hello people!

My name is Mason and I am from Alberta

I found this forum and think it is one of the best around!
Fly fishing and fly tying are my passions in life! I also run a small business out of my home in which I tie and sell my custom tied flys. (hint hint)
I look forward to chatting and posting with everyone here!

Cariboo87
Old 07-14-2011, 05:29 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum, Mason!

The flies that you posted on another thread are very nice; well tied.

Feel free to contribute more on your flies, as well as you fishing experiences; we're all learning and it's always great to hear about the fishing experiences of others.

Pocono
Old 07-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice

Mason! Glad you found us...we're a pretty friendly bunch around here. I look forward to reading what you share.

We love photos and fish stories. hint hint
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Mason, glad to have to here.

And your flies look great, very nice tying.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:07 AM

troutslayer has a spectacular aura abouttroutslayer has a spectacular aura about

Mason, Welciome to the forum! Good choice too!
"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found; because trout do not lie or cheat and cannot be bought or bribed or impressed by power, but respond only to quietude and humility and endless patience...because only in the woods can I find solitude without lonliness..." Robert Traver 1964 (Judge John Voelker)