The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 03:05 PM

tyefly is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Oregon..

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi to all...
Old 07-29-2011, 03:48 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Hello from Oregon..

Welcome...

Tons of great folks on here and tons of conversation. I'm a new member myself within the last few weeks and have pretty much quit reading all the other forums i was on in favor of this one.

i'm gonna be brazen here (based on your handle) and ask do you like to tie big streamers?
if so get in on the swap we currently have going on...only 3 spots left.

Go on, you know you'd love to!

Addicted To Vise
Old 07-30-2011, 09:21 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard Tye! milt.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:27 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Welcome to the group!! Jump right no one here bite!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 07-30-2011, 09:31 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum.

Dave
Old 07-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
Tons of great folks on here and tons of conversation. I'm a new member myself within the last few weeks and have pretty much quit reading all the other forums i was on in favor of this one.
Welcome to the forum 'tiefly', and a thank you to 's fontinalis' for the assessment of the membership here. I hope to be seeing your posts soon

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

from across the pond
Old 08-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Tyefly, glad you found us. Make yourself at home here.

PS-- I see you jumped in on the swap too-- excellent!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 PM

swampdonkey has a spectacular aura aboutswampdonkey has a spectacular aura about

I to am a newbie (although from NH) as of today so would like to say hello, that and apologize if I should have placed the intro somewhere else? Either way I have been using this forum as a sounding board for rod reviews the past year as I build up a quiver. I never understood how people collected things...until now. Figured it was time to finally sign up.

So thanks for all the free opinions!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

You should have... to the forum