The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 03:49 PM

bamaboy is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from WY by way of AL

Hello to all, I am new to this site, I have broused before but now ive decided to join. I have just moved to WY from AL in the last two months, and am looking foward to my time here.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:01 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello from WY by way of AL

Yikes, I hope you survive the culture shock!! All kidding aside, from where I sit you've moved to a great place, and welcome to this forum. It's a good place.
Gary
Old 10-10-2011, 04:14 PM

bobafett will become famous soon enoughbobafett will become famous soon enough

welcome. I came to WY via Mississippi, though i now live in Victor, ID. Look forward to some great fishing if you can bear the cold....and the skiing is top notch...
Old 10-10-2011, 06:31 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
Hello to all, I am new to this site, I have broused before but now ive decided to join. I have just moved to WY from AL in the last two months, and am looking foward to my time here.
I hope you find it here as I have & fit as everyone is great & very helpful,
don't be afraid to ask if you need help as there are plenty who will steer you in the right direction.

Incidently I did the opposite to you last year when I was in the US,firstly in AK,then to WY,then to Vegas with only Cold Weather Clothes,guess what I nearly melted until I bought some Summer Gear.
Cheers.
Brian.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:44 PM
EXPATRIATE will become famous soon enoughEXPATRIATE will become famous soon enough

Welcome-hope you don,t mind cold weather, but the trout fishing in summer is worth freezing a few months for. Enjoy the forum.
The scenery in the Grand Coulee area of eastern Washington was worth the cost of the air fare on its own. Two doe whitetailed deer drinking not twenty yards away from my boat partner and I as a golden eagle flew overhead looking for dinner. Magnificent and etched in my memory for all time!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:01 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Welcome Bamaboy! You'll enjoy it here, there are a great number of excellent teachers and great people!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bamaboy welcome to the forum-- and bundle up
Old 10-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Bamaboy: Welcome to the forum and maybe we can fish together sometime! Where in WY are you located, I'm in Laramie but will probably move to Pinedale in the spring.

Larry

Old 10-13-2011, 03:25 PM

bamaboy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the welcomes. Larry, I live in Gillette but I like to travel, I'm always up for a good trip.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
Thanks for all the welcomes. Larry, I live in Gillette but I like to travel, I'm always up for a good trip.
Sounds good, maybe we could fish the Grey Reef (North Platte) together sometime!

Larry