The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2007, 03:07 AM

fisterfam is on a distinguished road
Hello to all

I like the frog! Anyways I will keep this as breif as possible. My name is Mike and I am currently serving over here in Iraq. I own a website that helps to get service members and civilians together on a boat or just fishing. It is Take A Soldier Fishing and it is all about supporting our troops. My site is much like this one as far as set up goes so I know the moderators and admin have some good organizational skills. LOL Anyways trying to get more people to sign up on my site from the diffderent states because there are service members in every state. There may not be a major military post nearby but every state has National Guard or Reserve units. This site does not seem to generate alot of traffic but the people on here have a love for fishing and thats all that counts. Check out my site and see if it is something that you think you can do in your home town. I think every one knows of a soldier that they can take fishing. Thank you for your time. Mike Nashif
Old 04-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello to all

Welcome to the group! We're glad to have ya. Thank you for your service, and for creating that site to help out our other soldiers as well. And please be as safe as you can.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.