The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 11:09 AM

seaswan21 is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings from Central Mass.

Newby here from beautiful downtown Sterling Mass. Seems to be plenty of sweetwater opportunities around but, I'm just starting to learn the ropes.
Have spent may days chasing stripers etc but, the sweetwater bug has bitten. It looks like a nice way to extend the season. I may lurk for a while reading. Not sure I'll have much of worth to say being a newbie. Shout out if anyone want's to brave the elements thru the winter and wet a line.
Carl
Old 10-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Greetings from Central Mass.

Hi Carl,

It is posts from new members / new fishermen that keep things interesting here so fire away please. I am happy to see you post an intro and will watch for any more from you.

Welcome,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Carl: Welcome to the forum and the great sport of fly fishing! I'm not familiar with your area of the country so I can't offer much advice accept to say Hi and welcome you into the forum. Hopefully, some of the members in your area will chime in and offer some advice. Good luck!

Larry

Old 10-29-2011, 12:54 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carl, and welcome to another NewEnglander
I've been through Sterling (on 190), but have yet to visit your "beautiful downtown"
Old 11-02-2011, 07:51 PM

seaswan21 is on a distinguished road

I love this sport..! There's nothing more satisfying than hooking up using a rod you built and fly tied the night before in frenzy to "get ready" It's the most fun you can have with yer britches on...!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:21 PM
EXPATRIATE will become famous soon enoughEXPATRIATE will become famous soon enough

Welcome from an american now living on the other side of the Atlantic.
The scenery in the Grand Coulee area of eastern Washington was worth the cost of the air fare on its own. Two doe whitetailed deer drinking not twenty yards away from my boat partner and I as a golden eagle flew overhead looking for dinner. Magnificent and etched in my memory for all time!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:06 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome carl!
you will undoubtedly get a slough of great info here on whatever you may have questions on.

casey

ARFE
Old 11-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaswan21 View Post
I love this sport..! There's nothing more satisfying than hooking up using a rod you built and fly tied the night before in frenzy to "get ready" It's the most fun you can have with yer britches on...!
Carl: Right on we couldn't agree more! This group loves anything to do with fly fishing, tying, building rods, etc.

Larry