The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2007, 08:45 AM

Bruce is on a distinguished road
Default Hello To All

Been lurking around this site for a while and thought I would like to be a member. I am 65 and have been flyfishing for about 60 years, the first few of which was more tangling, hooking limbs and taking time from who ever was nearby and willing to help. I have two sons and four grandsons, all flyfishermen. I live near Newville, Pa and have fished most areas of Pa. I especially enjoy fishing Pine Creek, Cedar Run and Slate Run in northern Pa. I retired in Sept, 1998 and decided to hunt and fish until I got tired of it. Still going strong. My main interests are flyfishing/tying, traditional archery and artifact hunting. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning as much as I can from the experience.....Bruce
Old 05-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello To All

Welcome Bruce! Looking forward to reports from PA.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you've been livin the good life in a beatiful part of the country for a while. We're looking forward to your contributions.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Curtis will become famous soon enoughCurtis will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Curtis

Welcome aboard.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like we have similar backgrounds. Looking forward to your post.