The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 07:14 PM

reelgrease is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from N. California

Glad to be here. I primarily f-fish for trout in the Sierras, but make it to other rivers a few times a year too -- e.g., earlier this year: Fall River (N.CA), Snake River (WY), White and Little Red Rivers (AR).

I also just started a Fly Fishing + Music site called Reel Grease: www.reelgrea.se

Come check it out!

Justin
Old 11-17-2011, 07:43 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from N. California

Welcome to the forum, Justin. It's good to see a fellow Northern Californian on here. There are a few of us on the forum. I live in western Placer County. I mostly fish the Lower Yuba since it is a year round wild trout fishery.

Dennis
Old 11-17-2011, 10:41 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

Howdy, Good to see another member of the norcal tribe! I spend most of my time on the Upper Sac, McCloud and Klamath.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:22 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Fora. If you need/want info on fishing (river) here in Southern Oregon let me know.
Fred
Old 11-18-2011, 08:23 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

welcome, I am not from NorCal, but I do fish Davis and Frenchman's a lot, and occassionally the CA side of the Truckee river.

Dave