The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By oaktree
  • 1 Post By mcnerney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 02:59 PM

oaktree is on a distinguished road
Default Steve "oaktree" from Kansas

Good day fly fish lovers. Let me first say that I have been fly fish for 15 years, fly tying five years and still on learn curve. Looking forward to meet all fly fishing lovers in Kansas, U.S. and neighbors.

Giver you some info about me. I do have a B.S degree in Wildlife biology with an emphasis in range ecology from Fort Hays State University. Currently, I am working on getting into grad school for teaching and working at Cabelas (not yet open until March of 2012) in the fly fishing department. I WILL NOT do any solicitation of Cabela's on here, but will use this BBS as a source of info regarding of fly fishing in cold and warm water fishing. If any of you are in Wichita area, feel free to say "Hello". Let me repeat this once again, I will not do any solicitation of cabela's.
Davo likes this.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:29 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Steve "oaktree" from Kansas

Welcome to the forum Steve

If Cabelas does offer a 75% off sale on Sage rods you will let us know right.

Dave
Old 02-06-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Welcome to the forum Steve

If Cabelas does offer a 75% off sale on Sage rods you will let us know right.

Dave

75%!!! Maybe around black Friday that could happen.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:08 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all

Welcome Steve and enjoy.

Rick
Old 02-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Steve: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your posts and fishing adventures in Kansas.
oaktree likes this.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Steve welcome to the forum and make yourself at home here.

Since you mentioned you tie, we have all kinds of fly swaps that we run all year that are open to all regardless of experience and/or tying ability etc, so if you see any in the fly swap forum that float your boat feel free to jump in.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Steve,

Hope you come back soon....................

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-09-2012, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post
Hey Steve welcome to the forum and make yourself at home here.

Since you mentioned you tie, we have all kinds of fly swaps that we run all year that are open to all regardless of experience and/or tying ability etc, so if you see any in the fly swap forum that float your boat feel free to jump in.
Yes, i will post some of the fly. Thx sir.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:28 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Steve

Welcome to the Forum. I'm currently in Jackson Hole were I've been for the last 18yrs, But due to lack of employment I may be moving the family property outside Wichita in a little town called Garden Plain. If I end up making the move I'll give you a shout for some local fishing knowledge. If not and you make travel time to the Rockies you can give me a shout.

Look forward to you contributions here!!

Davo

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures