The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/member-introductions/)
-   -   New to the Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/member-introductions/238957-new-forum.html)

crazyfish13 02-12-2012 06:28 AM

New to the Forum

Didn't see a place to post so i hope this is the right spot. I'm 37 an have been fly fishing ever since I was knee high to a grass hopper. I'm a daily fish chaser weather (wind) permitting. I'm a creek nut an have a passion for chasing brooks in the blue ridge of VA. With that said i also love to chase bows, browns, lmb,smb an musky. In the warmer months you will find me running my local rivers Shenandoah, Murray, James, New, Holston an the Potomac. I fish on average daily an it's my passion, I believe its in my blood, an pretty much all I think about. When i'm not chasing or throwing flies you can find me @ my desk tying up something an restocking boxes for the next trip out.

fire instructor 02-12-2012 07:32 AM

Re: New to the Forum

Welcome to the forum, Crazyfish! Look forward to hearing about your VA area exploits! Blue Ridge area is one of the areas that we are currently looking at for vaca this summer!

littledavid123 02-12-2012 08:20 AM

Welcome Crazyfish, this forum is a cool place to hang out. Glad to see a Blue Ridge member as folks are always asking questions about that area. Ohh, be sure and check out the search feature, there is a treasure trove of articles hidden there.

Dave

mcnerney 02-12-2012 10:00 AM

Crazyfish: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures in the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Larry

caseywise 02-12-2012 10:11 AM

welcome crazyfish,
looking forward to hearing/seeing more fro your neck of the woods:D
love the name btw:p

casey

Hardyreels 02-12-2012 12:33 PM

Hi,

I moved your post to the Member Introductions for you, people will spot you there and give you a shout to welcome you aboard like the guys are doing now.

By the sounds of your intro you'll be a perfect fit on this forum, I hope you become a regular with us.

Welcome to the group,

Ard

chi flyfisher 02-12-2012 01:08 PM

Welcome to the forum!
:welcomean
Cheers,
Mike.

50fish 02-12-2012 04:19 PM

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are in my neck of the woods. I live just south of Harrisonburg, about 3 miles from Mossy Creek.

Liphookedau 02-12-2012 06:56 PM

Hi & :welcome:,From The song it must be another beautiful Place in The States,hopefully one day I might visit your neck of The Woods as The USA is also a huge Country,also as I've said before this is The Place to be for any info required.
Brian.

peregrines 02-17-2012 12:56 PM

Hey Crazyfish welcome to the forum-- sounds like you'll fit right in here.