The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 07:10 AM

mvarley84 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Trenton, Ontario!

Hey guys! I was glad to finally join the forum here!

I am fortunate enough to live beside one of the most diverse rivers in Ontario, the Trent. Smallmouth, largemouth, steelhead, salmon, brown trout, pike, walleye, muskie, gar, carp, and brook trout in many of the tributaries to the west.

I have been fly fishing since I was about 10 years old, and exclusively fly fishing for the past 7 years.

I have been tying for about 3 years, so I still have plenty of learning to do!! I am always looking for new patterns. I hope to learn as much as I can from the more seasoned veterans on here!!

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Trenton, Ontario!

Mvarley84: Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures, it sounds like you have some great water to explore. You might also look at the "What Have You Been Tying Today" thread and post up some of your flies.

Larry
Old 03-10-2012, 10:20 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Hello from Trenton, Ontario!

mvarley,
welcome to the forum. it sounds like your home river keeps you busy. quite the abundance of fish you've got there.
looking forward to seeing/hearing more from you

casey

ARFE