The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 11:50 AM

10pounder is on a distinguished road
Default Hello All

Well at last I've found a forum that seems to answer all my prayers. I hope to post a fair bit and get involved, learn, advise (though limited,) and all in all have a great time.

I have fished in many different regions of the world, still after that elusive 10 pound Bonefish though,.

My main interests are Swoffing and Chalk Stream Fishing as I have just joined a local club in Hertfordshire that actually has a length of Chalk Stream, and as cheap as chips as well, which can't be bad.

So, tight lines to all, and looks as if this site is truly fantastic.

Cheers AKA.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello All

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing about your fly fishing adventures,
10pounder likes this.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:12 PM

Hi Larry.

Many thanks, looks like a fantastic site, many thanks for the welcome.

Cheers AKA
Old 04-23-2012, 12:16 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Welcome to the Forum. This is a great place both to learn and to share your own experience. Look forward to your participation!! Oh yeah, don't forget the photos!!
10pounder likes this.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-23-2012, 12:46 PM

Hi Davo.

Looking forward to picking peoples brains.

Will post some pics asap.

Thanks for the welcome mate.

Cheers AKA.
Davo likes this.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Aka from the other side of the channellooking forward to seeing your reports and pics
10pounder likes this.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Aka from the other side of the channellooking forward to seeing your reports and pics
Hello matey. Great site by the looks of it, thanks for the hello.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:25 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Welcme to the forum. Looking foward to some stories from across the pond. Get that 10lb bone go to Islamorada and your odds go up!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 04-23-2012, 07:52 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

AKA, welcome to the forum! I spend a part of every year on your side of the pond, but it looks like the budget is going to confine me to Sweden this year unfortunately. Hope you the best of luck on the pursuit of the 10lb bone, and look forward to seeing accounts of your adventures (with photos of course )!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 04-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum-- I'm sure there's a 10 pound bone with your name on it-- welcome aboard--looking forward to your posts