The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 07:53 AM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice
Default Hi everyone

Hi my name is John and I am a fishoholic. I hail from Fredericton NB (just an hour away from the famed Miramichi River and it's little brother the Nashwaak River is literally in my back yard. I just started my fly fishing adventure this spring and was hooked the first time I tried it. Fly fishing runs in my blood as my great grand father was a guide on the Nashwaak and he tied his flies daily. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the experience in this forum and look forward to passing along any knowledge I may have in the ways of the Maritimer.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 04-29-2012, 08:01 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: Hi everyone

John

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn from others experience as well as share your own. You have some great waters to explore. I look forward to reading about your adventures!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-29-2012, 08:08 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum!!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:06 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum John. You will find this forum filled with folks willing to share their knowledge and opinions. I would suggest exploring the search feature as there is a treasure trove of good articles awaiting new discovery. Have a question that you can't find a answer too, or a story to tell...don't be bashful, we encourage and welcome new members to participate.

Dave
Old 04-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

John...great forum and great people here...
Old 04-29-2012, 05:15 PM

baseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nicebaseman1 is just really nice

Thanks everyone. Anyone who gets to know me knows I'm not bashful.

“Be patient and calm – for no one can catch fish in anger.” – Herbert Hoover
Old 04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Now I know your name, Welcome

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;