The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 03:52 PM

fly_or_die is on a distinguished road
Default Greetings, new to forum.

Greeting to you all. Forgive me for not introducing my self earlier as I have already made a few posts. My name is Nick, I'm from Michigan, but am currently living in south east TN due to being a contractor for a living. I'm new to fly fishing even though I did a bit with my father growing up, but wasn't serious about it then. I love to fly fish for anything that swims, of course trout, bass, sunfish, and stripers here in TN. My other passion is duck and goose hunting in the fall. Anyway, love the forum hope all is well with everyone.

Tight lines, and good hunting,

Nick
Old 05-14-2012, 05:10 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Greetings, new to forum.

Welcome aboard, Nick! Lots of great folks on this forum, all willing to answer questions or offer suggestions. So on this forum, the only dumn question is the un-asked one.

Looking forward to your posts and photos from your TN fishing adventures!

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky
Old 05-14-2012, 05:57 PM

Mnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really niceMnflyfish is just really nice

Welcome to the forum. You will find ALOT of advice and help here. i still havnt tapped it all!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

We are getting a ton of new members these days! Hello Nick and welcome to the forum. If you run into any sort of thing that you can't figure out don't hesitate to contact us, I am usually here at once a day to help sort things out for people.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-14-2012, 06:27 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Welcome Nick, you'll like it here And feel free to talk about hunting adventures in the Lodge Den as well, there are plenty of fellow hunters on here (and its a necessary source of tying materials of course! I need to shoot at least one Canadian goose this year so I can get some of those beautiful nature biots...).

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 05-14-2012, 07:11 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Welcome Nick!! Enjoy the forum, and don't forget to share your adventures as well.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-14-2012, 07:37 PM

cattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to all

Welcome Nick! Glad to have you join our "family" and share your passion and your stories.

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
----------------------------------------
Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...
Old 05-14-2012, 09:24 PM

famill00 will become famous soon enough

Nick,

Send me a PM. My wife's family is from down there and I plan on making a trip there to fish this summer.

-Forrest
Old 05-14-2012, 09:28 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome to the forum nick
you'll find some great people here with allot of knowledge that will be more than happy to share it with you.
glad to have you on board.

casey

ARFE