The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 06:42 PM

cptxkirk will become famous soon enoughcptxkirk will become famous soon enough
Default Hola from AZ!

Been a lurker on here for some time, but have finally decided to take the plunge and learn and give advice from my recent year of becoming and addict!

I live in the valley of the sun Phoenix Arizona. I am a 25 year old 3rd time college student, trying to keep my priorities in check. I flyfish as much as possible while still remaining a productive member of society, I go to college full time, and work in the fly fishing department of a retail store.

When I am doing none of the above things I am tying, and it is slowly becoming my passion in fly fishing. Something about tying a beautiful representation of a bug that a fish will eat, just gives me a smile from ear to ear.

I am hoping to become an active member on this site, and get involved in as many fly swaps as humanly possible. I can't wait to see what this forum will offer me. Thanks for reading.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hola from AZ!

Good to have you with us,

It takes a long time to find all the features here. Don't be shy, click tabs, see what comes up. Play with the Search tab to see how to get your best results when looking for things that may already be here within our threads.

I've been here a while and still have to figure things out so start early

Welcome to the group,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-14-2012, 07:03 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Like Ard said, the best way to get to know the site is to just explore!! Glad to have you as a participant and not just a lurker. Nice pic too!! You get bonus points for that!! We all love the pics.

Davo

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-14-2012, 07:06 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

kirk, do you mind getting skunked more often so I don't feel so bad? JK Have you been out to Canyon with Jason recently? I feel the need for bluegill.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:07 PM

cptxkirk will become famous soon enoughcptxkirk will become famous soon enough

Haven't been out to canyon since we were all out there. I have too many pictures of big fish in my head that I need to fulfill while it is good. I will make a trip out there in the coming weeks.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:09 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

Let me know if you guys are going, I will try to get out soon myself. Hopefully before I am off to the San Juan. I am hoping to catch some fish like that pig rainbow you caught there!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:54 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome to the forum

casey

ARFE