The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 02:07 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Howdy from MO

Hey everyone, finally joining in the conversation/fun here. Been fly fishing for.....guess about 13ish years, been tying for that long as well. For a couple years i wasnt tying much, but getting back into the groove of things. I fish for anything swimming in the water, i dont really care what it is. Current fasinations are carp, gar and muskie. Caught hoards of trout, caught a Grand Slam when i was in Colorado, fished for greenback cutthroats at 10000 ft in the snow and freezing rain, wade these no name creeks around my house no one thinks have anything good in them ( caught my first fly rod carp there at 14 pounds ) so yeah. Thats about it. maybe.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Howdy from MO

from across the pondgreat forum and great people here.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hey Geo,

Glad you have decided to speak up, if you;ve been reading threads you already know what this group is like.

Welcome,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi stl_geoff,

Welcome to the forum. I am glad you decided to join in with the great people on NAFFF. I hope to see some pictures of those great fishing spots you have visited.

Frank
Old 07-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

stl_geoff,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts--- sounds like you've had some neat experiences. We have a few folks here that target pike and musky, a bunch of folks that chase carp and a whole bunch of folks from CO-- and from St Louis Mo (if that's what "stl" refers to).
Old 07-17-2010, 08:00 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes, STL refers to St. Louis, MO. Not tooo much in the way of trout here, but we have some. I wont be shy on pictures, I dable quiet heavily in photography.

heres a greenback from Colorado... that sure was a great trip..hard fishing though

Click the image to open in full size.

Here an Ansiel Adams like take on a shot from Colorado

Carp from the creek

More to come...just need to get out more soon.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:17 AM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice

Welcome my fishing friend.