The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 09:22 AM

jph is on a distinguished road
Default Hello

Here's my bio:
A misplaced Minnesotan living in central Ohio. Love to fish anything anyway. FLy fishing is my favorite but my least perfected. Looking forward to sharing and learning.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hello

Hello,

We're happy to have you here on the forum with us. We have some members in your area and they will be in much better position to point you toward fly fishing opportunities for various species in that neck of the woods than I could. If you don't see replies from Ohioan's on your introduction you might want to go back to your profile page and 'Edit' your personal info so that your location shows up in the upper right corner of your posts along with 'Join Date' and post count. Doing this helps to draw attention to your posts, especially from other people who may live close to you. If you have trouble figuring out how to edit that info into the posts send me a PM and I'll help you with that.

Welcome to the forum, any questions you post will probably get you your answers so don't be shy,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-26-2012, 04:31 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Care-full here; place is populated with large fuzzy Anie-Mules. Don't know, well you know what from what.

JUST KIDDING!

WELCOME to the Fora!

fae