The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By nicknick222
  • 1 Post By madjoni
  • 1 Post By ghocevar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM

nicknick222 has a spectacular aura aboutnicknick222 has a spectacular aura about
Default Just saying hello!

Hey guys! My name is Nick Nikchevich, I'm a college freshman at USC this year and I'm from Thousand Oaks, California.

I've grown up with a fishing rod in my hand as I live on a private lake with tons of Largemouth and I began fly fishing and fly tying with the help of my grandfather at the age of 9. I have no idea how i have not previously come across this forum but there is clearly a wealth of information here which i hope to gain from and contribute to!

My home fly fishing waters are up in the sierra nevada mountains near mammoth where i spend most of my summers.
Hope to see everyone around the site and Im always looking for new fishing buddies!
williamhj likes this.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni
Default Re: Just saying hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick222 View Post
Hey guys! My name is Nick Nikchevich, I'm a college freshman at USC this year and I'm from Thousand Oaks, California.

I've grown up with a fishing rod in my hand as I live on a private lake with tons of Largemouth and I began fly fishing and fly tying with the help of my grandfather at the age of 9. I have no idea how i have not previously come across this forum but there is clearly a wealth of information here which i hope to gain from and contribute to!

My home fly fishing waters are up in the sierra nevada mountains near mammoth where i spend most of my summers.
Hope to see everyone around the site and Im always looking for new fishing buddies!
Hello Nick
By your last name I can assure you that your origins are far away from Sierra Nevada ,and much much closer to my home town,NIksic
And welcome aboard
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hello Nick

We love new members and fresh input on our discussions here. Pictures are always a huge hit and I know you're in beautiful country there. We have a good number of members in the general area where you are at, you just may meet some as time goes on.

Welcome,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-21-2012, 07:09 PM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of

Hello - be out your way (kind of) next week in Yosemite. Love the Sierras!
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:55 PM

nicknick222 has a spectacular aura aboutnicknick222 has a spectacular aura about

Yes it is definitely beautiful country up there!

and Madjoni, That is very funny! I am actually half Serbian and half japanese... an interesting combination, I know, but I cherish both of my lineages equally and they are both great.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:46 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick222 View Post

and Madjoni, That is very funny! I am actually half Serbian and half japanese... an interesting combination, I know, but I cherish both of my lineages equally and they are both great.
O I know ,my best friend have last name same as yours and territory of your clan (or brotherhood how we say it on Serbian) is about 10 miles south of place where I live ,from little village called Pješivci.
I bet ,you being half Serb and half Japanese,are very proud and truly patriotic young man
Old 09-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Nick...looking forward to seeing your reports and pics