The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By rogue runner
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 09:01 PM

rogue runner is on a distinguished road
Default hello from southern oregon

Hi all, My name is Casey and I live in Eagle point Oregon. I mainly fish the fish the upper Rogue River. And steelhead is my passion. Ive always spin fished for chrome and just started casting flys this spring. Unfortunatly (depending on how you look at it, I think Im addicted) Not sure if five nights a week qualifies.

Just wanted to introduce my self. and let you know Ive already leaned alot here and look forward to learning alot more

Casey
Old 10-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: hello from southern oregon

Hi Casey,

We have another Casey here and he'll probably find your intro. Welcome to the forum, we have folks here who fish for almost everything that swims so you're in good company. I get to catch some of your favorites now and then and look forward to seeing your posts. A big hint.....everyone loves to see pictures of the rivers others fish. I'm not so much talking the grip & grin fish shots although we get them too, but how bout a few of the Rogue and any others you fish. I'm a landscape junkie and if theres a salmon or steelhead river in the shot I'm love'n it.

Ard
ontheflyguide likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-10-2012, 10:16 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome casey!
this is a wonderful place for any and all questions about gear, methods or all around fly fishing stories.
good to have you

casey

ARFE
Old 10-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

See I told ya.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Casey: Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry

Old 07-10-2013, 05:51 PM

ontheflyguide is on a distinguished road

Welcome Casey I to love and fish the Rogue. If you see a big blue and white Rogue River Special, wave--I drift the upper river a bunch.
Nate Bailey
Old 07-10-2013, 07:40 PM

chi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to beholdchi flyfisher is a splendid one to behold

Welcome, Casey.

Cheers,
Mike.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:21 PM

rogue runner is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys.

Nate, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm usually lurking some where between Betts hole and Dodge.

Casey Curtis

Meep....Meep.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:35 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Missed your post up when it started, so a very belated WELCOME!

When it comes to trout fishing, Nate Bailey's (above) your man. I think he 'speaks their language.' He and I are both here in White City so if we can be of any help, let us know.

Fred Evans

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Hi Casey,

A big hint.....everyone loves to see pictures of the rivers others fish. I'm not so much talking the grip & grin fish shots although we get them too, but how bout a few of the Rogue and any others you fish. I'm a landscape junkie and if theres a salmon or steelhead river in the shot I'm love'n it.

Ard
NATE! START POSTING PIC'S!

Don't think the young fellow gets into his drift boat without his camera.