The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/member-introductions/)
-   -   New Member long time lurker (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/member-introductions/299462-new-member-long-time-lurker.html)

jmac321 10-14-2012 01:16 PM

New Member long time lurker

I've been lurking on the forum, for a year, and finally sighed on today. My name is Julian McClenahan, I live most of the year in Arizona, and the rest in Wyoming. I've been fly fishing for over 40+ years and tying for about the same amount of time. I do most of my fishing in Wyoming , but do hit Lees Ferry in Arizona. I must say, I have been very impressed with the quality of information shared of this forum, not to mention the lack of spam and personal attacks. I look forward to learning form you all.

tennessee dave 10-14-2012 01:35 PM

Re: New Member long time lurker

Welcome jmac!

jpbfly 10-14-2012 01:44 PM

:welcome:Julian...looks like you're an "old hand"...that's what we say here across the pond:)we have several members from WY...my friend Larry(Pinedale) is one of them:)

Hardyreels 10-14-2012 01:55 PM

Hi Julian,

You've entered into a friendly camp here, it's always special to hear that the forum has appealed to another fly fisher. Our forum exists for one simple purpose and that is to offer a place for the discussion of the sport of fly fishing. Throughout every year and days of those years we stay on track providing everything from basic 'how to' information for those just beginning to shared experiences from well seasoned anglers such as yourself.

I hope you will begin posting with us here and I look forward to reading what you will have to say.

Ard

mcnerney 10-14-2012 01:58 PM

Julian: Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you join us! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry

littledavid123 10-14-2012 02:37 PM

Welcome to the forum Jmac, as Mcnerney stated, I too am looking forward posts on your fishing adventures.

Dave

jmac321 10-14-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnerney (Post 491048)
Julian: Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you join us! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Larry I can't say for shure but I think we have met once. Fishing the grey reef or the mile maybe. You look so familier. I don't know maybe in Laramie.:doh:

Eddie O'Neill 10-14-2012 08:05 PM

Hi Julian, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy:)

caseywise 10-14-2012 08:30 PM

welcome to the forum julian:D:)
lots of good folks here with a ton of great info.
looking forward to hearing more from you.

casey