The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jmac321

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 01:16 PM

jmac321 will become famous soon enough
Default New Member long time lurker

I've been lurking on the forum, for a year, and finally sighed on today. My name is Julian McClenahan, I live most of the year in Arizona, and the rest in Wyoming. I've been fly fishing for over 40+ years and tying for about the same amount of time. I do most of my fishing in Wyoming , but do hit Lees Ferry in Arizona. I must say, I have been very impressed with the quality of information shared of this forum, not to mention the lack of spam and personal attacks. I look forward to learning form you all.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:35 PM

tennessee dave will become famous soon enoughtennessee dave will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Member long time lurker

Welcome jmac!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Julian...looks like you're an "old hand"...that's what we say here across the pondwe have several members from WY...my friend Larry(Pinedale) is one of them
Old 10-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Julian,

You've entered into a friendly camp here, it's always special to hear that the forum has appealed to another fly fisher. Our forum exists for one simple purpose and that is to offer a place for the discussion of the sport of fly fishing. Throughout every year and days of those years we stay on track providing everything from basic 'how to' information for those just beginning to shared experiences from well seasoned anglers such as yourself.

I hope you will begin posting with us here and I look forward to reading what you will have to say.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Julian: Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you join us! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry

Old 10-14-2012, 02:37 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Jmac, as Mcnerney stated, I too am looking forward posts on your fishing adventures.

Dave
Old 10-14-2012, 02:40 PM

jmac321 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Julian: Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you join us! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures.

Larry
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Larry I can't say for shure but I think we have met once. Fishing the grey reef or the mile maybe. You look so familier. I don't know maybe in Laramie.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:05 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Hi Julian, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy
Old 10-14-2012, 08:30 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome to the forum julian
lots of good folks here with a ton of great info.
looking forward to hearing more from you.

casey

ARFE