The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough
Default another newbie

I have lurked on this sight for a few years now, and have finally joined. This is one of my favorite forums on the net. I have fished around Boone, N.C. and the wilson creek area for about 40 years now. I am a novice fly tyer, and some of my makeshift patterns actually work!!!! This sight was very helpful in planning my montana trip 3 years ago and I hope I can contribute to the forum. Thanks....yonder
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another newbie

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's a great place with a ton of information. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hello,

Don't be shy, we make real friendships here and you are certainly welcome. If your interests are tilting toward fly tying this is a good place to find pointers and ideas. I have just dusted off my bench and am tying streamers and wets right now.

I hope you'll be a regular poster,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I have just dusted off my bench and am tying ....Ard
If everyone else is having a Fall like I am having, I think that's going to be the extent of our actively enjoying this sport. The weather's been so bad here I am even doing housework!
Old 11-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Yonder: Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading about your fishing adventures and your tying!

Larry

Larry
Old 11-02-2012, 01:43 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

Thanks all.....I hope the members know how much their posts helped my son and I plan our trip to montana.......we only had to search the forum to find the answers to our many questions from locals who take the time to help others. Thanks one and all........
Old 11-02-2012, 01:44 PM

horseman_37601 will become famous soon enough

hi yonder---
welcome neighbor, i am in johnson city tn, very close to you. i fish the watauga river-
hope to hear from you

"the ox is slow, but the earth is patience"
Old 11-02-2012, 01:56 PM

I also fish the watauga....but up near the headwaters.....I fished the soho once.....and got "schooled".......so to speak......
Old 11-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Yonder....beware...Ard and Dan are members of the mustachio gang
Old 11-02-2012, 03:21 PM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

LOL JP... dont' listen to him Yonder. He dreams of big mustachio's . As for me, I'm the angel of this site. BTW...welcome!