The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM

norcoflyfisher is on a distinguished road
Default New here from Colorado

Hey guys, found this forum while researching switch rods and decided to join and posted a thread in the Spey section. Born and raised in Colorado, currently live in Loveland for the last 15 ish of my 20 whole years. If any of you venture beyond fly fishing I'm also on Jeepforum.com and Pinkbike.com. Been fly fishing for as long as I can remember (8 or 9 years old, maybe?) My fishing isn't picky, whatever I can find within several hours drive. Currently going to FRCC in Fort Collins, so if anyone is around that wants to go fishing, let me know!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here from Colorado

Welcome from someone else in Colorado. I'm sure you'll find the forum a helpful place.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM

spiderninja will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum; I'm still pretty new to this forum too, but seems like there are a fair amount of folks from Colorado. I do the student and work thing too, but I try to make it up the canyon at least once a week so if you feel like some company send me a pm.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

from across the pond
Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 PM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about

You found a really fantastic platform for all information around fly fishing

THORSTEN
Old 11-09-2012, 05:13 PM

nickj is a glorious beacon of lightnickj is a glorious beacon of lightnickj is a glorious beacon of lightnickj is a glorious beacon of lightnickj is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome. Also from Colorado.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum! Lots of folks on here from CO so it should be easy to find someone to fish with!

Larry

Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 PM

norcoflyfisher is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Spider, I'll be sure to drop you a line sometime.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:10 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi.
A big Welcome,it doesn't matter where you go you always have some neighbours around as we have quite a few from Colorado.
Brian.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:59 PM

spiderninja will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcoflyfisher View Post
Thanks for the welcomes guys! Spider, I'll be sure to drop you a line sometime.
Sounds good. You should.