The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: new guy from italy

Hello Stefano,

I am quite sure that the rivers and streams of Northern Italy are beautiful and the forum will enjoy hearing from you often.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-08-2012, 09:32 AM

lamantina is on a distinguished road

Thanks again for your welcome
hi Fred,
I come from the north of Italy. My city is Como, famous for a wonderful lake. A famous american citizen (do you know George Clooney ?) has an amazing house on the lake.

Bye
Old 12-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamantina View Post
hi Fred,
I come from the north of Italy. My city is Como, famous for a wonderful lake. A famous american citizen (do you know George Clooney ?) has an amazing house on the lake.

Bye
That's interesting to know that George Clooney owns a house there! Small world!

Old 12-08-2012, 09:56 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Fred,

Bye
I know the City well. Loved the walk on the beach (a pedestrian walk about 6 feet above the edge of the lake) and look down into the water. Some SERIOUS sized fish in there. Very Serious fish.

Stayed at the same hotel with each visit; had to take this little tram up the hillside to get to the building. Thing was big enough for 4 people or two people and luggage. The view, Dear God did this place have a view!!!!
Fred
Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

I Stefano, welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see what you catch there.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:46 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Fred,

Bye
Welcome to the forum! Don't know George(probably because he only fishes in the movies) ! Will be looking foward to pictures from your part of the world!
Guest1 and jpbfly like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 12-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Welcome to the forum! Don't know George(probably because he only fishes in the movies) ! Will be looking foward to pictures from your part of the world!
My vote for post of the day.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:03 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi Stefano,a big welcome,it's good to see young people getting into Flyfishing.
Incidently a guy whose a very good Fisherman/Flytyer who occassionally Fishes with us,he has been in Australia since The 1960s,is returning home to Italy,The area where he has family is a Good Trout Fishing area.
Brian.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:41 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

What area is he moving to Brian?

Fred
Old 12-09-2012, 10:30 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum, Stefano!

I, too, am familiar with the lakes area of Northern Italy; Maggiore, Como and Garda. About 10 years ago, I had a business collaboration with one of your local Pharma companies, called Crinos. And I've spent some time sailing on Lake Garda (can be very windy!)

Send us some pics of the areas that you fish around Como.

Pocono