The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Back at the Lodge > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know other forum members...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 AM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: new guy from italy

Hello Stefano,

Wellcome to that awesome forum. Sometimes I also stay in Como and so I know that you have a good place to fish in front of your door

CIAO!!

THORSTEN
Old 12-09-2012, 11:57 AM

jsquires has a spectacular aura aboutjsquires has a spectacular aura about

Welcome, Stefano.
By the way, I'm pretty sure I read in the foum rules someplace that new members from Italy are required to send a bottle of Italian wine, olive oil, and marinara sauce to any forum members with the initials JS. Pretty sure I saw that somewhere.
fredaevans and madjoni like this.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquires View Post
Welcome, Stefano.
By the way, I'm pretty sure I read in the foum rules someplace that new members from Italy are required to send a bottle of Italian wine, olive oil, and marinara sauce to any forum members with the initials JS. Pretty sure I saw that somewhere.
hahaha..nice
Old 12-09-2012, 05:43 PM

lamantina is on a distinguished road

Ok jsquires, don't worry. Next june i'll be in California on wedding travel (first time in the USA). I can't wait travelling through California, nevada and Utah amazing parks. I'm sure I will bring my rod (and of course I can bring you some wine, olive oil and parmesan cheese..)

Bye
Old 12-09-2012, 06:08 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquires View Post
Welcome, Stefano.

Noooooooooo, nooooooooo and nooooooooooo.

Almost, the initials are FAE! And I'm just north of the Kalifornia Boarder.

But I make a hell of a marinara sauce (I'll make dinner) so make that two bottles of wine and one of OO.

Fred
Old 12-10-2012, 06:41 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
What area is he moving to Brian?

Fred
Fred,all I know is it's Northern Italy,I'll re_ask & let you know.
Brian.